Conflict Resolution Center offers juvenile restorative justice (RJ) diversion programming through referrals from schools, police, the juvenile justice system and other diversion agencies in the Twin Cities Metro, St. Cloud and Duluth areas.
Minnesota Statute Section 388.24 states that every County Attorney’s Office in the state is required to provide a diversion program for first time juvenile offenders charged with certain types of offenses.
CRC’s Restorative Justice Program:
- Provides youth with an alternative to adjudication that emphasizes restorative justice,
- Reduces the costs and caseload burdens on juvenile courts and the juvenile justice system,
- Minimizes recidivism among diverted youth,
- Develops responsible alternatives to the juvenile justice system,
- Engages members of the community in the restorative process,
- Assists the youth in developing a plan to repair the harm,
- Focuses on the strengths of the youth and the connection to their family and community.
For more information about bringing juvenile diversion and restorative justice to your city or county, contact: email@example.com. For RJ diversion services offered in Twin Cities Metro area, St. Cloud area and Duluth, use either the Request Restorative Services button above or, for Twin Cities Metro area call 612-822-9883, for St. Cloud area schools call 302-308-6150, and for Duluth school call 218-656-6099.